Dakota And Freya in DIVA Magazine PLUS SERIES 6 PREMIERE DATE


 Dakota: “I don’t believe in labels, I think love is just love and you can’t define it with just like a couple of words.” “I think that putting people in boxes like that, it’s not helpful for anyone and it makes people feel segregated” “If I fall in love with a man, then I fall in love with a man, and If I fall in love with a woman, I fall in love with a woman. It doesn’t make me straight or gay.”

Freya: “I think if you meet someone who’s extremely intriguing then you can’t help but be attracted to them. I don’t get how you cannot be attracted to different people of any sex.” “I’d love to be in a relationship with a girl, if she was the right person. My exes for the last few years have been men but I haven’t put myself in enough potential…” “I like girls who are quite androgynous. Like Franky’s character, and models like Agyness Deyn who are very tomboyish.”

The premiere date of Skins 6 is 23th January as you can see on the scan below.